We’re on the hunt for Delivery Team Members
Our ideal employee is high energy, organized, and adaptable, and takes pride in a job well done.
What we’re looking for:
- Have availability to work a variety of hours. Most shifts will be Thursday-Tuesday during the day and evening.
- Capable of working on their feet for long periods of time and lift and move large furniture.
- Be a professional representative of Relics Rentals on-sites & more.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
Delivery Team Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting orders to and from their destination
- Properly reading & interpreting floor plans and invoices while onsite
- Reviewing and restocking orders as they come back to the warehouse
- Interfacing with clients and vendor partners onsite at deliveries
- Work efficiently to ensure the event is setup or picked up within the designated timeframe
- Protect equipment through proper use of material handling and proper loading of truck
- Inspect all pieces upon pickup for any stains, breakage, damage, or missing pieces and communicate any findings with warehouse lead
- Be respectful of the venue’s rules and regulations and treat the property with the utmost care
- Follow all safety protocol