Relics as a Venue
Rent our entire natural light-filled showroom/warehouse to host your next photo shoot or private event
with access to all available loot!
Looking for a unique setting for your next photo shoot or private event?
…with our amazing inventory displayed in our 75 year-old showroom/warehouse with natural light and access to an abundance of amazing furniture, dishes, props, and decor. For the design enthusiast: you can have access to our unrivaled selection of vintage, modern, and bohemian furniture and decor to stylishly outfit the space for your needs. (Or we can be your secret sauce and help with that.)
Whether you need stylish lounge groupings for brainstorming/breakout sessions, unique tables and chairs for an unforgettable dining experience, an Instagram-worthy shower or shindig, birthday party or networking event, or just a place to shoot: we’ve got you covered!
Studio, showroom, warehouse & more…
Yippee! Company’s comin’! We’ll tidy up the place and get ‘er ready to show off!
And you’ll get access to ALL the things for your shoot or shindig!
Need tables & chairs, bars & lounge, dishes & decor? Check.
Plus a beautifying support team of decorators, placers, movers, & cleaner-uppers? Check.
We got you.
Non-member base rate starts at 299. per hour (weekday rate for up to 15 guests).
Relics Studio Members receive 50% off the non-member rate!
Please inquire for pricing based on scheduled times, level of service needed, & guest count.
Because this is also our operational location and at least one Relics rep must be present, please plan ahead! Unused time is not transferable nor refundable. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. Reservations made less than 72 hours out are subject to expedited rates. Holiday rates are double the after hours & weekend rates. For cancellations more than 72 hours out: your new date must be rescheduled within one month of your original session.
We can accommodate up 45 guests in the studio and up to 75 guests in the showroom/warehouse. Reservations must be finalized 14 days out from event date to avoid expedited services. Sales tax is additional.
Totaling 2100 square feet of transformable space located in the heart of Milwaukee. White walls, concrete floors, an abundance of natural light from skylights and large windows. Plus racks and stacks of furniture, dishes, props, and decor!
Includes access to wifi and all accessible rentals at time of session. Advanced rental reservations recommended to guarantee any preferred rental items. Unless noted otherwise, one onsite rep will be present to answer any questions you may have.
Two bathrooms, a breakroom (with full-size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, & electric kettle), a large sink, a wireless printer, and a large kitchen (for pre-made meal prep & must be reserved in advance) are available at ground level.
Second-floor conference room (with a 4’x8′ table that seats up to 12 guests) and private office spaces if available at time of use, dressing room (with bathroom, two sinks, salon chair, hair and make-up area, clothes rod with hangers, steamer, iron, & ironing board), unique common area with a living-room-style lounge, hot desk and community tables, and a small kitchenette (with coffee/tea pod maker, small fridge, beverage sink, and microwave) are also available via stair access only during your session. For day rates to these second-floor amenities, see our Relics Works for more info.
Be prompt. Sessions that require extended time without advanced reservations will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly rental rate per 1-60 minutes to the credit card on file
Free lot parking next to building. Within walking distance from the Historic Third Ward. Downtown, train and bus station, and streetcar stop are a little over a mile away. Only a 15-minute drive from General Mitchell International Airport. City bus stop is adjacent.
Showroom/warehouse is ground level with two drive-in bays. Entrances are via the southside of the building. Pedestrian doors stay locked and the onsite rep will let you in. Some second-floor amenities (see above) available via stair access only.
SETUP & CLEANING:
- Setup, dismantling, & cleaning are NOT included in the hourly rental rates so please account for any additional time needed when booking.
- Please bring sufficient help for setup and cleanup.
- The spaces must be left as they ware found. Otherwise, the cost of damage repairs and replacement of missing items will be determined by Relics and billed to the credit card on file.
- Any items brought in must be removed from the premises at load out.
- Any perishables or rubbish must be either removed from the premises or discarded into supplied trash bins before departure.
- Any additional time required by Relics staff to straighten & clean up after you will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly studio rental rate.
USE OF RENTAL ITEMS:
- Includes access to all accessible* rentals at time of session.
- Advanced rental reservations recommended to guarantee any preferred rental items. See here for items and pricing.
- In order to avoid additional hourly billing at DOUBLE the standard rate, the pulling, placing, dismantling, and putting away of any rentals that you use must be done within your reserved time.
- Only rentals reserved in advance will be ready for you before your arrival and removed after your departure by our staff.
- Handling Services (equal to 50% the standard rental rate of each item) will apply for any items needing cleaning after use such as signage, candle wax residue, soiled dishes, etc. and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- The cost of damage repairs to rentals and replacement of missing rentals from you or your guests will be determined by Relics and billed to the credit card on file.
- *Inaccessible items must be retrieved and put away by our staff during your session and include any rentals stored in boxes/crates/totes, in dish/storage rooms, upstairs**, out-of-reach** (i.e. require a ladder), or carried by 2 persons**. Furniture items on wheels are considered accessible.
- **These items require movers which must be reserved as an additional service. This service is 49. per hour weekdays (M-Th 9a-5p) and 99. per hour after hours and weekends and includes two furniture movers.
- All rental items must remain inside premises at all times.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES:
COI required at time of booking. Adult supervision of minors is required at all times. One adult per minor is required to be present at all times. No smoking or vaping allowed inside premises. See additional terms & conditions here.
Please ring us or write us for availability, reservations, or additional questions.