Styled Shoot Agreement Form
We really want to help you take your styled shoot/collaboration to the next level! We love collaborating with our friendors every chance we get and we realize that pulling together a styled shoot/collaboration with multiple vendors can be challenging and similar to pIanning a full event or wedding. Therefore, to make our part in this process simple for you and a mutually beneficial experience for everyone involved, please review our policies below.
Styled Shoot Policies
To become eligible for complimentary items, the styled shoot must meet the following criteria. Otherwise, rentals/services may be available at a discount so please inquire.
- Current confirmed RR client: In order to show our gratitude to our current event partners for their ongoing support, we offer complimentary items for their styled shoots. In order to maintain this complimentary service and remain a valuable resource for styled shoots, we require that the planner/coordinator must have a current confirmed order. OR RR must be a preferred supplier for the venue with a current confirmed order. OR a current confirmed RR client must have been referred by the venue or coordinator/planner. *See below for other options.
- 30-day time frame: Careful consideration of each participating vendor’s time and busyness is required (i.e. sponsor/partner request form must be completed and submitted well in advance of the shoot date so the rentals order is confirmed no later than two weeks prior to the shoot date).
- Profit-free: No vendor or individual should make a financial gain from the shoot (i.e. mini sessions, shootouts, workshops with a registration fee (unless the workshop is submitted for publication then it’s negotiable), etc.).
- All photos must be shot by a professional photographer.
- We must be notified in advance of any non-RR inventory that will be used in the shoot. This will affect the capacity at which we agree to participate and whether or not our items/services will be complimentary or billed at a discounted rate.
- The images must be submitted for publication with RR given appropriate credit. Otherwise, please refer to our online catalogue for standard rates for commercial shoots.
- Like you, we immensely enjoy collaborating with our friendors, and we look forward to the end result of such time and efforts: amazing photos to share on our social media and in our marketing materials. Therefore, we require the marketing rights to all images from the styled shoot/event. We are to receive access to both high resolution and web images within 2 months with the understanding that they will be used for social media and marketing purposes. We will of course wait on any publication conflicts and give appropriate credit, if we are notified in advance. If Relics’ is restricted or otherwise prohibited in any way from promoting and marketing the images from the styled shoot/event, an additional fee will apply and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- We require detailed photographs of our rental inventory both with and without the models. Unless otherwise discussed beforehand, a minimum of 3 images with the model(s) & 3 detailed images without the model(s) are requested for EACH item/vignette.
- Appropriate credit must be given in any publications, social media posts, “sneak peeks”, etc. In this age of social media, this is a no-brainer and we’re stating the obvious, but we ask that ALL participating vendors please be considerate and tag/credit us on ALL photos containing Relics’ items that will be used in ALL of their marketing platforms. We will do likewise. Failure to do so may affect our willingness to participate in future collaborations.
- A valid credit card is required on file for incidentals along with a signed rental contract, completed styled shoot info form, and a completed supplier/partner request form.
- All rentals’ use and care policies must be followed.
We absolutely LOVE loaning out our items to our friendors for styled shoots, but accidents do happen (albeit on very rare occasions). And since we have had the honor of participating in so many of these collaborations where we were not always available for delivery nor onsite assistance, we have noticed that when friendors are aware that they are responsible for our items, they take better care of them. As a result, we have implemented the same policy for will-call orders for styled shoots that we require of our customers.
- Transportation – All RR rentals must be transported in a fully enclosed vehicle/trailer.
- Bring appropriate help – We’ll have your order ready, but you bring your own moving supplies and assistance for loading and unloading.
- Schedule a pick up and return appointment – Our will-call appointments are week days between 10 AM – 3 PM M-F by appointment only. With our busy schedules, please ensure that you are punctual with the time agreed upon. Any deviation will require immediate communication. We will consider after hours appointments on a case-by-case basis and must be SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE. Please allow us ample notice to consider our schedules if exceptions need to be made outside of normal business hours.
- Order confirmation — A valid credit card is required on file in the event of damage/missing items along with a signed contract containing the rental order. Because will-call orders will be out of the supervision of Relics’ personnel, a participating vendor/individual must be responsible for our items once they leave our dock until their return.
- CAREFUL! The majority of damages occur during transport due to improper handling and loading. We strongly recommend, whenever possible, that the same persons do all handling of our items from the time they leave our dock until their return to ensure consistency of proper care.
- INCIDENTALS: The Limited Damage Waiver covers normal wear and tear of our rentals. However, upon the return of broken or damaged rentals, which is due to gross negligence of the client, or if rentals are not returned, Client will be billed for the replacement cost of such rental(s), as determined by an appraiser chosen by RR. We also charge for missing equipment (i.e. totes, tubs, containers, moving supplies). Damaged or missing items must be reported prior to the shoot or the items are considered received and in good condition.
*In order to remain a valuable resource for styled shoots to approved event industry professionals, we offer the options below for those who are not currently a confirmed RR client:
If you are a participating planning partner who is a new vendor to us, then we can’t wait to get to know you! We’d like to offer our available rentals for your styled shoot with the purchase of a $250 credit. What??!! Yep. You get to choose from our entire available rental inventory for your styled shoot! The credit may then be applied towards the rentals only of one order that is confirmed with us within thirty days of the styled shoot date. If you choose not to place an order with us within thirty days following the shoot date, then the fee partially helps us to compensate our staff for prepping, packing, cleaning, and restocking the requested items for you.
For those participating planning partners who are past RR clients, we hope to work with you and your clients again very soon so please let us know when you’re ready to place an order. In the meantime, a 50% prep fee may be applied to rentals requested for styled shoots. The fee allows us to compensate our staff for prepping, packing, cleaning, and restocking requested items for you.
Failure to comply with the policies listed above will result in you becoming unable to continue to borrow items from us at a discounted rate, and we will be unable to refer your services to our clients.
I have read the above policies and agree to abide by them:
We can’t wait to hear about your ideas! In order for us to accommodate your requests as best we can, please contact us asap so we can get started right away.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon!