Stylishly designed for event-industry creatives & professionals to come together, work, swap ideas…It’ll be great!
Built in 1947 as offices for the International Harvester Company, our natural-light filled Relics Works space features a common area with a lounge space, hot desk & community table, plus meeting room & private office spaces with city views.
Connecting creative culture. Think brainstorming/client sessions, for training/educational purposes, or just a place to work. Great for planners, photographers, florists, or any professional event-industry creative!
A stylish coworking space & more…
LIMITED-TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
Professional event-industry creatives & professional photographers receive a 40% discount on membership & weekday passes!
MembersSAVE over 65% on day rates & over 30% on hourly rates!
- 9. per day per hot desk pass (M-F 9a-5p). No charge for up to 3 additional guests per month. Reservations can be made more than two hours out.
- 19. per hour for member plus up to 2 additional guests for private office and includes one member hot desk day pass.
- 39. per hour for member plus up to 5 additional guests for meeting room and includes one member hot desk day pass. 39. per hour for up to 5-9 more additional guests for a max number of 15 guests in the meeting room.
- Early bird, moonlighter, night owl, or weekend warrior? Contact us directly at for info and pricing outside of our business hours.
- Rescheduling can be made online at least two hours before reservation start time. For cancellation requests, please write us anytime or during biz hours at 262.227.3003 at least two hours before reservation start time.
- Book up to 365 days out.
- Prices subject to change with a minimum 28-day notice. All payments are non-refundable. Sales tax is additional.
- Receive 10% off standard rental item rates for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- Receive member rates to Relics Studio.
- No charge for included printing per month: 60 b&w sheets & 10 color sheets.
- Membership is limited and based on availability.
- 299. for event-industry creatives hot desk membership fee paid biannually. 499. for all other professionals.
Non-MembersHourly & day rates available.
- 29. per day for event-industry creatives & 49. per day for all other professionals per hot desk pass (M-F 9a-5p). Reservations can be made more than two hours out.
- 29. per hour for non-member and up to 2 additional guests for private office, in additon to one non-member hot desk weekday pass.
- 59. per hour for member plus up to 5 additional guests for meeting room in addition to one non-member hot desk day pass. 59. per hour for up to 5-9 more additional guests for a max number of 15 guests in the meeting room.
- Early bird, moonlighter, night owl, or weekend warrior? Contact us directly for info and pricing outside of our business hours.
- Rescheduling can be made online at least 24 hours before reservation start time. For cancellation requests, please write us anytime or during biz hours at 262.227.3003 at least 24 hours before reservation start time.
- Book up to 180 days out.
- Prices subject to change without notice. All payments are non-refundable. Sales tax is additional.
- Rental items available at standard rates for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- Receive standard rates to Relics Studio.
- Available printing at 0.10 per color sheet & 0.05 per b&w sheet.
- Limited availability so inquire asap.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF RELICS WORKS MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE!
Get access to our unique dedicated private & shared work spaces!
USE OF PRIVATE OFFICE & MEETING ROOM SPACES:
For guaranteed availability, advanced reservations are recommended. Because we also use these rooms and at least one Relics rep must be present, please plan ahead! Unused time is not transferable nor refundable. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. Reservations made less than 72 hours out are subject to expedited rates. Holiday rates are double the after hours & weekend rates. For cancellations more than 72 hours out: your new date must be rescheduled within one month of your original session.
Totaling 1,300+ square feet of second-floor space located in the heart of Milwaukee. Filled with an abundance of natural light from large wall-to-wall windows plus wifi. Onsite rep present to answer any questions you may have.
Includes access to conference room (with a 4’x8′ table that seats up to 12 guests) and private office spaces if available at time of use, dressing room (with bathroom, two sinks, salon chair, hair and make-up area, clothes rod with hangers, steamer, iron, & ironing board), unique common area with a living-room-style lounge, hot desk and community tables, and a small kitchenette (with coffee/tea pod maker, small fridge, beverage sink, and microwave).
Two bathrooms, a breakroom (with full-size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, & electric kettle), a wireless printer, and a large kitchen (for pre-made meal prep & must be reserved in advance) are available at ground level.
Please be prompt for sessions with advanced reservations for the private office space or meeting room. Sessions that require extended time without advanced reservations will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly rental rate per 1-60 minutes to the credit card on file
Free parking next to building. Within walking distance from the Historic Third Ward. Downtown, train and bus station, and streetcar stop are a little over a mile away. Only a 15-minute drive from General Mitchell International Airport. City bus stop is adjacent.
Relics Works spaces are located on the second-floor and available via stair access only. Building entrance is via the southside of the building. Exterior pedestrian doors stay locked and the onsite rep will let you in.
- The space must be left as it was found. Otherwise, the cost of damage repairs and replacement of missing items will be determined by Relics and billed to the credit card on file.
- Any items brought in must be removed from the premises upon exiting.
- Any perishables or rubbish must be either removed from the premises or discarded into supplied trash bins before departure.
- Any additional time required by Relics staff to straighten & clean up after you will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly rental rate.
- Advanced reservations recommended to guarantee any available meeting room or private office spaces.
- Advanced reservations also includes access to all accessible Relics Works shared spaces at time of session.
- COI required at time of booking.
- Available for legal business purposes only and not for private use.
- No minors, alcoholic beverages, smoking, or vaping allowed inside premises.
- Additional terms & conditions apply so please inquire.
Please ring us or write us for availability, reservations, or additional questions.