Urban Designer Studio
Rent our natural light-filled studio to host your next
photo shoot, creative content or client session, podcast, workshop, or meeting!
We know you have options, but our pad
is like no other:
With our amazing inventory displayed in our white studio space with natural light and access to an abundance of amazing props. You can have access to our unrivaled selection of vintage, modern, and bohemian furniture and decor to stylishly outfit the space for your needs. Whether you need stylish lounge groupings for brainstorming/breakout sessions, hip classroom seating for training/educational purposes, unique tables and chairs for a conference/meeting arrangement, an instagram-worthy workshop, a rad podcast setup for your video channel, or just a place to shoot &/or create content: we’ve got you covered!
Photo studio & more…
MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE! For a limited time, event-industry creatives get dual membership to our Relics Works spaces!
Get access to ALL the things! Check out our competitive pricing below:
MembersSAVE more than 50% on hourly rates!
- 49. per hour weekdays (M-Th 9a-5p).
- 99. per hour for after hours & weekend sessions.
- Receive 10% off standard rental rates of any items or Relics Works spaces* for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- No charge for rescheduling service for cancellations made more than 72 hours out.
- Prices subject to change with a minimum 28-day notice.
- Membership is limited and based on availability.
- 299. membership fee paid biannually. *Includes membership to Relics Works spaces for event-industry creatives.
Non-MembersHourly rates available.
- 99. per hour weekdays (M-Th 9a-5p).
- 199. per hour for after hours & weekend sessions.
- Rental items & Relics Works spaces available at standard rates for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- 29. rescheduling service for cancellations made more than 72 hours out.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Limited availability so inquire asap.
Because we also use the space and at least one RR rep must be present, please plan ahead! Unused time is not transferable nor refundable. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. Reservations made less than 72 hours out are subject to expedited rates. Holiday rates are double the after hours & weekend rates. For cancellations more than 72 hours out: your new date must be rescheduled within one month of your original session.
Totaling 420 square feet of transformable space located in the heart of Milwaukee. White patinaed brick walls and concrete floor filled with an abundance of natural light from skylights and a large south-facing window. Light-filtering curtains can be opened or closed.
Includes access to wifi and all accessible rentals at time of session. Advanced rental reservations recommended to guarantee any preferred rental items. Unless noted otherwise, one onsite rep will be present to answer any questions you may have.
Two bathrooms, a breakroom (with full-size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, & electric kettle), a large sink, a wireless printer, and a large kitchen (for pre-made meal prep & must be reserved in advance) are available at ground level.
Second-floor conference room (with a 4’x8′ table that seats up to 12 guests) and private office spaces if available at time of use, dressing room (with bathroom, two sinks, salon chair, hair and make-up area, clothes rod with hangers, steamer, iron, & ironing board), unique common area with a living-room-style lounge, hot desk and community tables, and a small kitchenette (with coffee/tea pod maker, small fridge, beverage sink, and microwave) are also available via stair access only during your session. For day rates to these second-floor amenities, see our Relics Works for more info.
Be prompt. Sessions that require extended time without advanced reservations will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly studio rental rate per 1-60 minutes to the credit card on file
Free parking next to building. Within walking distance from the Historic Third Ward. Downtown, train and bus station, and streetcar stop are a little over a mile away. Only a 15-minute drive from General Mitchell International Airport. City bus stop is adjacent.
Studio is ground level with two drive-in bays. Entrances are via the southside of the building. Pedestrian doors stay locked and the onsite rep will let you in. Some second-floor amenities (see above) available via stair access only.
SETUP & CLEANING:
- Setup, dismantling, & cleaning are NOT included in the hourly rental rates so please account for any additional time needed when booking.
- Please bring sufficient help for setup and cleanup.
- The space must be left as it was found. Otherwise, the cost of damage repairs and replacement of missing items will be determined by RR and billed to the credit card on file.
- Any items brought in must be removed from the premises at load out.
- Any perishables or rubbish must be either removed from the premises or discarded into supplied trash bins before departure.
- Any additional time required by RR staff to straighten & clean up after you will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly studio rental rate.
USE OF RENTAL ITEMS:
- Includes access to all accessible* rentals at time of session.
- Advanced rental reservations recommended to guarantee any preferred rental items. See here for items and pricing.
- In order to avoid additional hourly billing at DOUBLE the standard rate, the pulling, placing, dismantling, and putting away of any rentals that you use must be done within your reserved time.
- Only rentals reserved in advance will be ready for you before your arrival and removed after your departure by our staff.
- Handling Services (equal to 50% the standard rental rate of each item) will apply for any items needing cleaning after use such as signage, candle wax residue, soiled dishes, etc. and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- The cost of damage repairs to rentals and replacement of missing rentals from you or your guests will be determined by RR and billed to the credit card on file.
- *Inaccessible items must be retrieved and put away by our staff during your session and include any rentals stored in boxes/crates/totes, in dish/storage rooms, upstairs**, out-of-reach** (i.e. require a ladder), or carried by 2 persons**. Furniture items on wheels are considered accessible.
- **These items require movers which must be reserved as an additional service. This service is 49. per hour weekdays (M-Th 9a-5p) and 99. per hour after hours and weekends and includes two furniture movers.
- All rental items must remain inside premises at all times.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES:
Up to 15 guests allowed. COI required at time of booking. Available for legal business purposes only and not for private use. Adult supervision of minors is required at all times. One adult per minor is required to be present at all times. No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or vaping allowed inside premises. Additional terms & conditions apply so please inquire.
Please ring us or write us for availability, reservations, or additional questions.