Stylishly designed for event-industry creatives to come together, work, swap ideas…It’ll be great!
Built in 1947 as offices for the International Harvester Company, our natural-light filled Relics Works space features a common area with a lounge space, hot desk & community table, plus meeting room & private office spaces with city views.
Connecting creative culture. Think brainstorming/client sessions, for training/educational purposes, or just a place to work. Great for planners, photographers, florists, or any event-industry creative!
A stylish coworking space & more…
LIMITED-TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
Event-industry creatives receive a 40% discount on membership & weekday passes!
MembersSAVE over 50% on hourly & day rates!
- 9. per hot desk weekday pass (M-Th 9a-5p). Advanced reservation preferred.
- 49. per hour for after hours & weekend hot desk sessions. Advanced reservations required.
- 9. per seat per guest per hour for advanced reservations for meeting room or private office spaces. (Rate is in addition to after hours session if used after hours.)
- Cancellation of day passes can be made any time the day before. Cancellation of meeting room or private office spaces must be made at least one hour before the reservation start time. Cancellations that fall outside of these times are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- Prices subject to change with a minimum 28-day notice.
- Receive 10% off standard rental item rates for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- Receive member rates to our urban studio.
- No charge for bringing up to 3 guests per month.
- No charge for included printing per month: 60 b&w sheets & 10 color sheets.
- Membership is limited and based on availability.
- 299. for event-industry creatives hot desk membership fee paid biannually. 499. for all other professionals.
Non-MembersHourly & day rates available.
- 29. for event-industry creatives & 49. for all other professionals per hot desk weekday pass (M-Th 9a-5p). Advanced reservations required.
- 99. per hour for after hours & weekend hot desk sessions. Advanced reservations required.
- 19. per seat per guest per hour for advanced reservations for meeting room or private office spaces, in addition to a hot desk weekday pass or after hours session.
- Cancellation of day passes and meeting room or private office spaces must be made at least 24 hours before the reservation start time. Cancellations that fall outside of these times are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Rental items available at standard rates for any advanced reservations made more than 72 hours out.
- Receive standard rates to our urban studio.
- Bring up to two guests at 19. per hour per guest.
- Available printing at 0.10 per color sheet & 0.05 per b&w sheet.
- Limited availability so inquire asap.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF RELICS WORKS MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE!
Get access to our unique dedicated private & shared work spaces!
USE OF PRIVATE OFFICE & MEETING ROOM SPACES:
For guaranteed availability, advanced reservations are recommended. Because we also use these rooms and at least one RR rep must be present, please plan ahead! Unused time is not transferable nor refundable. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. Reservations made less than 72 hours out are subject to expedited rates. Holiday rates are double the after hours & weekend rates. For cancellations more than 72 hours out: your new date must be rescheduled within one month of your original session.
Totaling 1,300+ square feet of second-floor space located in the heart of Milwaukee. Filled with an abundance of natural light from large wall-to-wall windows plus wifi. Onsite rep present to answer any questions you may have.
Includes access to conference room (with a 4’x8′ table that seats up to 12 guests) and private office spaces if available at time of use, dressing room (with bathroom, two sinks, salon chair, hair and make-up area, clothes rod with hangers, steamer, iron, & ironing board), unique common area with a living-room-style lounge, hot desk and community tables, and a small kitchenette (with coffee/tea pod maker, small fridge, beverage sink, and microwave).
Two bathrooms, a breakroom (with full-size fridge, microwave, coffee maker, & electric kettle), a wireless printer, and a large kitchen (for pre-made meal prep & must be reserved in advance) are available at ground level.
Please be prompt for sessions with advanced reservations for the private office space or meeting room. Sessions that require extended time without advanced reservations will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly rental rate per 1-60 minutes to the credit card on file
Free parking next to building. Within walking distance from the Historic Third Ward. Downtown, train and bus station, and streetcar stop are a little over a mile away. Only a 15-minute drive from General Mitchell International Airport. City bus stop is adjacent.
Relics Works spaces are located on the second-floor and available via stair access only. Building entrance is via the southside of the building. Exterior pedestrian doors stay locked and the onsite rep will let you in.
- The space must be left as it was found. Otherwise, the cost of damage repairs and replacement of missing items will be determined by RR and billed to the credit card on file.
- Any items brought in must be removed from the premises upon exiting.
- Any perishables or rubbish must be either removed from the premises or discarded into supplied trash bins before departure.
- Any additional time required by RR staff to straighten & clean up after you will be billed at DOUBLE the hourly rental rate.
- Advanced reservations recommended to guarantee any available meeting room or private office spaces.
- Advanced reservations also includes access to all accessible Relics Works shared spaces at time of session.
- COI required at time of booking.
- Available for legal business purposes only and not for private use.
- No minors, alcoholic beverages, smoking, or vaping allowed inside premises.
- Additional terms & conditions apply so please inquire.
Please ring us or write us for availability, reservations, or additional questions.